Facebook is sometimes not easy, but once you design a plan and follow it, it is a very valuable resource to grow your brand.
We continue with a list of marketing tips for managing your company's Facebook profile.
- Publish between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. Finding the best time to publish your content can be difficult. Experience shows that the best time for restaurants and hospitality companies to publish is between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday. During this time slot users make most of their decisions to go out for lunch or dinner and one of your posts can influence it.
- Don't be repetitive by uploading your daily menu. It is better if you upload a photo of a dish and put a link to your daily menu that you will host on your website.
- Upload in PDF or JPG with your menu. It is very simple once you access the page edition, activate the word menu and save it. Then you return to your page and click on the menu button that will be on the left. You click and upload your letter in PDF or JPG. That easy!
- Encourage your followers to book by adding the opinions and rating of your customers on TripAdvisor to your Facebook page.
- Respond to private messages. Do not automate the answer, be very attentive and answer the questions that are made.
- Plan campaigns on Facebook Ads you will encourage reservations and likes among the public in your area.
- Allow users to rate your establishment. Activate that option and encourage your clients to leave comments and thank them for all the reviews they make.